For the Devs

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
MRTINK

For the Devs

There are a lot of people that just want to bitch and complain about everyone and everything. It can get aggravating and tiresome, I know. Therefore I would like to just say thank you for providing us with such an awesome product. I know you guys work hard to make the game and then put in even more work to fix the bugs. I used to work tech support for a software company so I know the struggles. This game is good as it is, but I know it is going to be awesome when complete. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the project. You guys don't get enough recognition for what you do. Keep up the good work.
BadKarma

Re: For the Devs

Agreed, it has subverted all my expectations already, the game is a nice breath of fresh air after playing countless of games with unauthentic scenarios, such as implausible knowledge of the area to take blind corners at full speed.
Last edited by BadKarma on Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

This thread was a breath of fresh air this Monday morning. Thanks for being members of our community.

I've already sent your kind words to the rest of the team. We really appreciate this.
chef_423

I'm gonna agree! What a game! Def worth the wait!!!

As I know you will, stay on your own path and keep true to yourselves and your plan.