crash starting a map

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
MRTINK

crash starting a map

I have restarted steam and epic, verified the files, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Internet connection is 550 down and 25 up so connection is good. The game launches, I click into fireteam missions. Match making works fine. I can talk to others fine. When I click start, the game loads ok. When the opening cinematic plays it crashes about 10 seconds in. I tried going in solo and get the same result.

Thoughts?

**EDIT** Well hell. I do believe it is on my end again. Tried to play Insurgency Sandstorn and it crashed about 2 minutes into the game. Time to demand a refund on this lemon of a rig.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: crash starting a map

Tink,

Thanks for reporting this. Can you let me know if you're still experiencing this? While the issue may be with your machine, the crash reports do help us troubleshoot.
Kean_1

MRTINK wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:15 amThoughts?

**EDIT** Well hell. I do believe it is on my end again. Tried to play Insurgency Sandstorn and it crashed about 2 minutes into the game. Time to demand a refund on this lemon of a rig.
It's been a minute since I was building and playing on gaming PCs but I can recall more than once where troubles with one or more games could be tracked down to a driver conflict, etc. vs. hardware.

Hopefully you can get this sorted.
MRTINK

Kean_1 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:33 am
MRTINK wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:15 amThoughts?

It's been a minute since I was building and playing on gaming PCs but I can recall more than once where troubles with one or more games could be tracked down to a driver conflict, etc. vs. hardware.

Hopefully you can get this sorted.
It was on my end. Not sure exactly what it was but they sent me a new rig.