AI spawn 10 seconds after you go by one of their spawn points?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
WetDogBreath

Can u confirm or deny this info please?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: AI spawn 10 seconds after you go by one of their spawn points?

Great question. Without giving away too much under the hood:

Spawns are determined when the map is rolled. We do not infinitely spawn AI or move them to try and flank players. If you're commenting about AI spawning behind you, it's actually an enemy that has pushed through your line and legitimately flanked you.
rodrigoxm49

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:26 am Great question. Without giving away too much under the hood:

Spawns are determined when the map is rolled. We do not infinitely spawn AI or move them to try and flank players. If you're commenting about AI spawning behind you, it's actually an enemy that has pushed through your line and legitimately flanked you.
But I have a question about it.

Since they all have a spot to spawn before the game starts, is there a chance to a enemy spawn close to us? I know that some missions have this, they spawn close to us depending where we are, but i'm not talking about these particularly situations.

So the game spawn enemies during a match? Or they all already spawned since the begin
Z0mb13S0ldier

They all spawn at the start when you load in.
MRTINK

Z0mb13S0ldier wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:11 am They all spawn at the start when you load in.
This is not true. I have seen for myself and seen videos of AI spawning in right in front of a player well after the map launches.
WetDogBreath

MRTINK wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:49 pm
Z0mb13S0ldier wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:11 am They all spawn at the start when you load in.
This is not true. I have seen for myself and seen videos of AI spawning in right in front of a player well after the map launches.
Seems I have too. My original question was I can rush the apartment and not hear AI sounds till I almost get there then they come for me. Also in rooms they have spawned behind me it seems. I was just wondering. Anything the devs do is fine by me.