VR support....would it even work?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
xxinfurnoxx

VR support....would it even work?

VR is really interesting, and super immersing. That being said I wonder what it would take, and if VR would even be possible with a title like this. Tbh I'm not sure SDIF would even work in VR, seems like it would take too much effort for it to be done right. I am mainly making this thread to see what people think about a VR version of SDIF, would VR even be something people want? In any case SDIF is amazing (the way it is) and I am ready for some new missions 💯
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: VR support....would it even work?

This topic has come up a few times since we first announced this new iteration of Six Days.

We actually created a prototype of Six Days on VR in 2017 and plan to explore revisiting VR after we’re past the console and PC release. Even the 2017 prototype proved to us (and a few Fallujah Marines who played this prototype) that this experience in VR is remarkable.
xxinfurnoxx

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:48 am This topic has come up a few times since we first announced this new iteration of Six Days.

We actually created a prototype of Six Days on VR in 2017 and plan to explore revisiting VR after we’re past the console and PC release. Even the 2017 prototype proved to us (and a few Fallujah Marines who played this prototype) that this experience in VR is remarkable.
Oh well then I really look forward to hopefully seeing a VR version in the future 🤘🔥💯
MrMaverick

Yeah i think VR Experience makes it even more real.
xxinfurnoxx

I 100% agree and it would be amazing to see full VR support added as an after 1.0 release update or even as a purchasable DLC down the line. The game is immersing and experiencing it in VR would be even more 💯