Release

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Mdl89

Release

You guys aren’t going to let the media stop you from releasing the game this time right? Be a shame to let cancel culture shut out not only a great looking game but all the stories told with it
ShadowyWarrior

Re: Release

Well they have got this far, so I don't think they are considering that. Plus the amount of hype surrounding them would be a massive letdown to everyone that is planning on buying the game.
FrankiMakentosh

I agree with Shadowywarrior. I do not think that the project will close due to a couple of twisters from CAIR
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We started this project to share the stories we have been told, that were not being told elsewhere. We will continue to do our best to tackle real-life events through video games.
Ootsie

I am so excited for this game to come out. As soon as I saw a certain group saying it should be canceled I came here to sign up and knew 100 percent I am buying it.
Don't Panic

Mdl89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:49 am You guys aren’t going to let the media stop you from releasing the game this time right? Be a shame to let cancel culture shut out not only a great looking game but all the stories told with it
With the power of this community and the others around the internet/globe, there's not a worry in the world my friend. SDIF will set the pace for games like this that come after it, and like they were back when I first started playing pc games in the 90s.
Last edited by Don't Panic on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mdl89

Thanks to the community manager and everyone else who’s replied to this thread. I’ve had a lot of family members serve in Iraq in both the gulf war and the 2003 invasion and hearing their stories has always been a privilege and opportunity to learn from them. When I heard this game was finally getting released after over 10 years I was excited to not only play a game pushing technological boundaries but hearing more of those stories from others who served there. However in the recent weeks I had become concerned about the possibility that the current cancel culture would scoop “Six Days in Fallujah” into its black hole. Glad to hear there are many others out there who support the game and all the people who worked over a decade to release it
Bacon

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:04 pm We started this project to share the stories we have been told, that were not being told elsewhere. We will continue to do our best to tackle real-life events through video games.
Will the NPC squadmates be modelled after some of the people you got stories from?