Vets reactions to the Game

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
evan466

Vets reactions to the Game

I made a playlist on YouTube of veterans reacting and giving their thoughts on the game. These were all the ones I could find, there are probably some I missed. But I found listening to their thoughts and reactions to the game very interesting and I thought some others here might also be interested in watching these. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgdc ... RBWQ6SUm9M

Feel free to share any more videos of vets reacting to the game as I'd be interested in watching them as well.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Vets reactions to the Game

Thanks for consolidating this list, as there were a couple I've missed myself. This is great to have, especially for more perspectives from servicemembers.
DottDogg

Here’s another one to add to the list:

Eseicos

DottDogg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:58 am Here’s another one to add to the list:

Good video, thank you, and more for being dubbed with Spanish subtitles that helps to better understand those of us who do not speak English. regards By the way the beer seems to be very good ..... :D
staropal0972

DottDogg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:58 am Here’s another one to add to the list:

This has got to be the best "vet reacts to SDIF" video I've seen yet. Hands down. Kudos to you for sharing it!
Don't Panic

evan466 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:27 am I made a playlist on YouTube of veterans reacting and giving their thoughts on the game. These were all the ones I could find, there are probably some I missed. But I found listening to their thoughts and reactions to the game very interesting and I thought some others here might also be interested in watching these. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgdc ... RBWQ6SUm9M

Feel free to share any more videos of vets reacting to the game as I'd be interested in watching them as well.
Awesome, thank you for putting this together!
RubyFox

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:00 pm Thanks for consolidating this list, as there were a couple I've missed myself. This is great to have, especially for more perspectives from servicemembers.
The guys from Special Operation Vets would like to contact you guys btw.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

RubyFox wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:31 pm The guys from Special Operation Vets would like to contact you guys btw.
Thanks Ruby, already on it!
ParaDoc

Absolutely best React yet. They know what they're talking about and one of them was in Fallujah.