Details on weapons and attachments

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Gung-Ho

Details on weapons and attachments

I wanted to know more about how attachments will work in the campaign, will your attachments be random at the start of each mission, will there be combinations of attachments on the M16s like the ones seen in photos, and will players be equipped with a sidearm or KA-BAR knife as a backup?
BrachiateNote8

Re: Details on weapons and attachments

They mentioned something about it without going in-depth all they said was there is some customization with loadouts but you won't have anything that a Marine wouldn't during the battle and optics were far and few between
Don't Panic

BrachiateNote8 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm They mentioned something about it without going in-depth all they said was there is some customization with loadouts but you won't have anything that a Marine wouldn't during the battle and optics were far and few between
That's correct, I believe all we can do now is just wait to see what else comes in future sneak peeks or showcases.
Unknown0351

BrachiateNote8 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm optics were far and few between
While I can only speak for the company I served with during the 1st Battle of Fallujah (2/1 Golf Co.) optics were not few and far between. Almost all 0311 (rifleman) had ACOGs with the exception of the SAW gunners. So that’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd platoons. Weapons platoon was very similar with the 0351 section leader and SMAW A-gunners having ACOGs, the S.M.A.W. gunners did not have them. Same would have been for the 0331 (machine gunners) and 0341 (mortars).

3/1, 1/8, 1/3 would probably have been equipped the same during the 2nd battle. 3/5 who relieved us (2/1) in place did have the ITL MARS Reflex Sight.