Beta Testing

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blitz

Beta Testing

Will there be a beta for the community? And i know this might sound kind of crazy but this will definitely add some tone to the game, gore. Not the cheesy delimbing and heads exploding but legitimate entry and exit wounds and a bleed out effect. Many games come out with the purpose to offer realism and grit to their games. But the ugliness and violent intent is rarely depicted right. They nail the scenery, the characters, story but the action be so so. Anyway good luck on the game hopefully we can test it out.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Beta Testing

Yes, we do have plans for some form of beta testing prior to release, but we don't have specifics to share on that yet.

Thanks for the suggestion to add more to the realism of being in combat. I'm curious if anyone else feels the same on this one.
OhioYankee

I'd be cool with the realism going as far as you guys believe you can take it. Though maybe make it an option for those who may not want to see that kind of thing. I would assume the decision to do this depends on time and funding though.
BrachiateNote8

OhioYankee wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:28 pm I'd be cool with the realism going as far as you guys believe you can take it. Though maybe make it an option for those who may not want to see that kind of thing. I would assume the decision to do this depends on time and funding though.
They could do it like 2019 Modern Warfare where in the setting menu you can turn off gore also I've seen a good bit of people who wants gore in the game for added realism