The following actions will not be tolerated and will result in threads or replies being edited, locked, or removed at the discretion of the moderation team. Infractions or bans may also follow, either temporary or permanent.
- Inappropriate content: includes but is not limited to abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, racial, religious, or any other material. Note this extends beyond posts and also includes usernames, avatars, image attachments, etc.
- Trolling: posting with the intention of deliberately causing trouble or eliciting inappropriate reactions.
- Flaming: directing personal insults at other users or staff. Note that responding to flaming is equally not tolerated.
- Spamming: repeatedly posting the same response or thread.
- Bumping: posting short replies to push threads to the top of the forums.
- Off-topic: misdirecting conversation or posting in the incorrect forum. If there's a section you think we're missing, let us know.
- Promotion: Unsolicited advertisement or other forms of promotion for goods or services.
- Language: discussing outside of English. We're a US based team and ask discussions be made in English so we can moderate effectively.
- Impersonation: Impersonating another user or staff member.
- Duplicate accounts: creating an alternative account to dodge warnings, infractions, or bans. If you wish to start a new account to change usernames (thus abandoning your old one), please let us know.
If you have questions regarding any actions taken against your account, we ask you send a private message to a member of the moderation team.