Lighting Atmopsherics, Brightness/Contrast, Heat Effects

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
aggimajera

Lighting Atmopsherics, Brightness/Contrast, Heat Effects

1.) One of the things that stood out in the gameplay teaser was the effect of lighting on the player. Being indoors looking out, the brightness was amplified because of how the eyes adjusted to the darkness. It was almost impossible to make out features outside in that trailer. When playing the game, the effect doesn't seem to exist anymore. Is there any discussion to bringing that back?

2.) Is there any chance you guys will implement more brightness, contrast dials? The game looks fine, but the lighting contrast seems quite low and we are unable to change it.

3.) Iraq was hot AF. Are there any plans to implement any sort of screen or environmental effects (like heat waves or amplified contrast) to represent that?
Necramonium

Re: Lighting Atmopsherics, Brightness/Contrast, Heat Effects

There has been a disturbing trend i have noticed for a decade now, and that is video games just not adding a contrast option, i got my color settings set up matched on with how they look on video, as I'm a video editor, so i have to adjust the contrast/gamma a bit when i play a game. So PLEASE do add a contrast and gamma option!