Not sure how I feel

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Recon4thCav

Re: Not sure how I feel

Or do you want me to find my NCOER stating I cleared over 500 houses in Operation Phantom Fury? Shit like this pisses me off. So fucking tired of having to prove to <removed - AmperCamper - flaming> that I was there.
Last edited by AmperCamper on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Flaming
Recon4thCav

RubyFox wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:42 pm Let's not create anything based on someone's feelings. /s
You can <removed - AmperCamper - flaming>. I hope you never have to go through what a Gold Star Family does. Maybe show some fucking respect to the ones that lost loved one's in Operation Phantom Fury and not be a fucking piece of shit that should have been swallowed by his Uncle.
Last edited by AmperCamper on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Flaming
Recon4thCav

RubyFox wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:42 pm Let's not create anything based on someone's feelings. /s
I hope you never have to tell your 5 yr old God Daughter that her dad did not come home with me. Then spend the next 17 years explaining how much her dad loved her. Because she barely remembers him.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey all,

Jumping in to close this thread as it jumped off the rails. I ask if you want to continue discussing publicly, please do so respectfully. We don't tolerate flaming or trolling of any kind.