Dualsense force feedback and adaptive triggers

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
chef_423

Dualsense force feedback and adaptive triggers

Hello. Looking for a discussion on the Dev team adding the haptic feedback and the adaptive triggers on the Dualsense controller. You guys alreasy support the Edge (PS5) paddle buttons for leaning left and right....

The main reason people use this controller over the keyboard is 100% immersion. Clicking down on a mouse button to pew pew is old news. These is nothing immersive or even fun about that. That was cool when we used it in the 90's but this is today, and NOTHING about the keyboard and mouse has evolved, is the SOS.

Thanks!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Dualsense force feedback and adaptive triggers

Hey chef,

This has been suggested before, and I'll bump the community wishlist. As a console player myself, this is a cool feature for us.
chef_423

AmperCamper wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 am Hey chef,

This has been suggested before, and I'll bump the community wishlist. As a console player myself, this is a cool feature for us.
Thank you!
chef_423

AmperCamper wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 am Hey chef,

After meditating on this a bit...you are releasing to consoles, correct? If you're on the PS5 you have to get the hepic feedback and the triggers working for that console...so.. :)

Helldivers 2 is an excellent example. PS5 and a wired dualsense (to PC) feels the same.

Loving the new update BTW!! Setting the foundation!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

chef_423 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:42 pm After meditating on this a bit...you are releasing to consoles, correct? If you're on the PS5 you have to get the hepic feedback and the triggers working for that console...so.. :)

Helldivers 2 is an excellent example. PS5 and a wired dualsense (to PC) feels the same.

Loving the new update BTW!! Setting the foundation!
Yes, we are. Consoles are planned alongside our full release on PC in 2025. Thanks for the references!