Looking forward to AI teammates

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Spookygunrun

Looking forward to AI teammates

Hope everything is going smoothly in development and no further delays, however it would be nice to get an actual concrete date on when they're supposed to drop, along with some teasers showcasing some stuff a bit before that to drum up more hype. I'm positive that there will be a huge spike in player counts especially if the AI drop alongside the new missions. Other than that good luck and I will be happy to give you guys my money after the console release.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Looking forward to AI teammates

We agree - friendly Marine AI teammates is one of our most anticipated features. We're hard at work on this, and you guys can expect more marketing for this release compared to our recent quality updates. Nothing concrete to share, yet.
BobTank63

AmperCamper wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:04 am We agree - friendly Marine AI teammates is one of our most anticipated features. We're hard at work on this, and you guys can expect more marketing for this release compared to our recent quality updates. Nothing concrete to share, yet.
Can you confirm that the AI teammates are coming in the next update after this one?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

BobTank63 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:16 pm Can you confirm that the AI teammates are coming in the next update after this one?
Our next major update, yes. There's likely going to be bug fixes in between.
chef_423

Yes, that can be the very LAST thing they do. This is a friends game with human players!