Community Treat

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
oceansixteen

Community Treat

a thought that came to mind out of excitement and honestly a little impatience is that maybe for us, the people who have been in these forums for over a year, could get the game just a bit earlier? like if a steam key was posted here a week before release or maybe when the discord comes out, maybe some way to get an OG member role or something?
Dague

Re: Community Treat

Why would they do that? Just be patient and wait like everyone else.
oceansixteen

well i mean it'd be nice to get some sort of acknowledgement or something. maybe a week is too much but at least a day early? something for those of us have been waiting for like 2 years and waiting months between SITREPs compared to people who just discovered the game a few days ago with the early access gameplay
aggimajera

oceansixteen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:58 pm well i mean it'd be nice to get some sort of acknowledgement or something. maybe a week is too much but at least a day early? something for those of us have been waiting for like 2 years and waiting months between SITREPs compared to people who just discovered the game a few days ago with the early access gameplay
I get your excitement but that wouldn’t be right. We hung around as support for supports sake, not for any sort of preferential treatment as opposed to other consumers.

It might’ve been cool had beta testing opened up and we got first word - but it didn’t work out that way. Just be glad it’s coming.
hammerfist

oceansixteen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:51 pm a thought that came to mind out of excitement and honestly a little impatience is that maybe for us, the people who have been in these forums for over a year, could get the game just a bit earlier? like if a steam key was posted here a week before release or maybe when the discord comes out, maybe some way to get an OG member role or something?
Tone down your sense of entitlement bud. A lot of people have been hyped since the first trailer, you're not special.

I don't mean to be rude but I think it's kinda ridiculous for someone to think that they deserve to get an early steam key simply because they were a fan for a year.
Kean_1

I agree with aggimajera. I hate to speak for anyone else but like aggimajera, I joined the forum back in 2021 because I became a fan of what Victura was creating with SDiF. I started getting involved with the discussions, providing my own feedback, seeing what ideas others had, asking questions about the game and waiting for any new news. It's been a relatively small group of regulars on here until now.

Personally, I don't expect anything more than anyone else would be entitled to. The group I usually play online with don't typically engage on forums but they have been following this game since the first time it was re-announced. I just happen to be in early retirement so I have more time on my hands. ;) ....I end up being the source of gaming news for my buddies. I think there are a lot of folks out there who have been keeping tabs on SDiF.

Look at it this way..... You only have to wait until June 22nd while those of us on console have to wait at least until 2024. Likely 12 months from now according to what was described on Steam. ....so yeah, I would be thrilled to death if I only had 20 days to wait. Lucky bastards. ;)
munchuh

Kean_1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:42 pm Lucky bastards. ;)
I'm not lucky. I'm in financial shambles with a huge box on my desk.
absent

munchuh wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:05 am
Kean_1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:42 pm Lucky bastards. ;)
I'm not lucky. I'm in financial shambles with a huge box on my desk.
Same I'm about to further run up my credit card for this game :D
Tazzadar3

oceansixteen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:58 pm something for those of us have been waiting for like 2 years and waiting months between SITREPs compared to people who just discovered the game a few days ago with the early access gameplay
Bruh you say that and you made your account on May 24, 2023, the irony. :roll:
oceansixteen

Tazzadar3 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:43 pm
oceansixteen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:58 pm something for those of us have been waiting for like 2 years and waiting months between SITREPs compared to people who just discovered the game a few days ago with the early access gameplay
Bruh you say that and you made your account on May 24, 2023, the irony. :roll:
cause i lost the sign in info to my other account lmao tf out my mentions dawg. i get that this idea was bad and i didnt mean to sound entitled but at this point <removed - AmperCamper - flaming>. going into my account info to prove some point or something is crazy