Character dialogue.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Character dialogue.

So I love how you guys have the character we'll play as actually talk. Like when giving commands or calling out where the enemy is. I have no idea why but it's REALLY annoying and stupid that other FPS games don't let your player say anything at all. Really takes away the experience. Anyways, I'm wondering if there will be banter between the player and fire team and if the player character will talk more outside of just commands and enemy positions.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Character dialogue.

Thanks for asking this, Blade. Our character dialogue is grounded in the stories that have been shared with us, and we’re exploring ways to have responses sound more natural compared to other games. The short answer here is yes, and the longer answer is we’re implementing this in creative ways.
Blade0351

Re: Character dialogue.

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:59 am Thanks for asking this, Blade. Our character dialogue is grounded in the stories that have been shared with us, and we’re exploring ways to have responses sound more natural compared to other games. The short answer here is yes, and the longer answer is we’re implementing this in creative ways.
Awesome! It sounds like y'all are actually trying to capture the dialogue between Marines which is missing in a lot of games. The last game that did it well was BF3 during that first mission when going to find the last squad. The little comments and back and forth between the guys was spot on in most ways.