Note From Victura's CEO - September 8, 2021

Official news and announcements for Six Days in Fallujah.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Note From Victura's CEO - September 8, 2021

I know it has been far too long since we’ve provided substantive updates, so here’s a little context:

Since announcing Six Days, it has become very clear to us that both media and players have much higher expectations for the game than our team of roughly 35 people can support. However, before we can substantially increase the size of our team, we need to raise the capital needed to support these additional people.

We must have a solid date before announcing any kind of delay or some headlines could read, “Six Days in Fallujah Has Been Delayed Indefinitely." And we can’t announce a date until we have clarity about how many more people we can add to the project.

Fortunately, our efforts to raise capital and grow our team are going very well, and our team has also been making great progress on the game. We are fortunate to have some very talented people working very, very hard on Six Days in Fallujah.

Of course, in hindsight, I think we should have been posting more assets from the game so you, our community, can see some of our progress. We plan to begin a Developer Diary sometime after we make bigger announcements about timing and progress.

We very much appreciate the support of each of you in this community. AmperCamper keeps me, and all our other leadership, constantly informed of the dialog and ideas that are discussed here. And, trust me, he has been beating me up constantly about the need to keep you folks better informed. We’re a small team doing big things, and all of it is being done to deliver on our promises for what Six Days in Fallujah should be.

There are some announcements coming. We beg for a bit more patience in the meantime.

Thanks,

Peter Tamte
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Note From Victura's CEO

Additionally, here are two screenshots that are just some examples of what we'd like to showcase in the upcoming Developer Diaries.